Acrycoat-303 is a hydroxyl functional acrylic polymer supplied as 60% solutions in solvent.
Acrycoat when properly cross linked is characterized by a good balance in mechanical properties combined with light and weathering resistance properties.
Acrycoat-303 is a readily soluble and can be further diluted to application viscosity by alcohols, ketones, esters, ether ester, aromatic hydrocarbons and mixtures thereof.
Acrycoat-303 due to the hydroxyl functionality can be cross linked with isocyanate prepolymers and with amino resins, such as RESIMENE 755. Such systems will result after forced hot air drying in films with excellent and with adhesion to most substrates such as various metals, wood and most plastic.
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray