Promax Electronic Contact Cleaner
Promax Electronic Contact Cleaner contains 1.1.2-trichloro1.2.2-trifluoroethane the technically proven high purity and extremely stable solvent used by the electronic industries for vapour degreasing and ultrasonic cleaning for decades.
This same product is now packed in an aerosol container which together with an inert propellant is ideally suited for removing light contaminants such as dust, lint, moisture and atmospheric oils from sensitive electronic equipment and integrated circuits.
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray