Promax Electronic Contact Cleaner
Promax Electronic Contact Cleaner contains 1.1.2-trichloro1.2.2-trifluoroethane the technically proven high purity and extremely stable solvent used by the electronic industries for vapour degreasing and ultrasonic cleaning for decades.
This same product is now packed in an aerosol container which together with an inert propellant is ideally suited for removing light contaminants such as dust, lint, moisture and atmospheric oils from sensitive electronic equipment and integrated circuits.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray