Automoly is an engine oil additive incorporating molybdenum disulphide to improve lubrication and reduce engine wear.
Automoly is the successful adaptation of molybdenum disulphide to the internal combustion engine. Molybdenum disulphide, because of its crystal structure, forms a tough durable “solid lubricant” which has been widely used throughout industry to solve difficult lubrication problems under conditions of high temperature and pressure.
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray