Automoly is an engine oil additive incorporating molybdenum disulphide to improve lubrication and reduce engine wear.
Automoly is the successful adaptation of molybdenum disulphide to the internal combustion engine. Molybdenum disulphide, because of its crystal structure, forms a tough durable “solid lubricant” which has been widely used throughout industry to solve difficult lubrication problems under conditions of high temperature and pressure.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray