Automoly is an engine oil additive incorporating molybdenum disulphide to improve lubrication and reduce engine wear.
Automoly is the successful adaptation of molybdenum disulphide to the internal combustion engine. Molybdenum disulphide, because of its crystal structure, forms a tough durable “solid lubricant” which has been widely used throughout industry to solve difficult lubrication problems under conditions of high temperature and pressure.
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Virusal is a water based Daily Multi Surface Di...
- AeroShell W Oils were the first non-ash dispers...
- AeroShell straight mineral oils are blended fro...
- AeroShell Oil W 15W-50 is a unique blend of hig...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray