DIFFUSION PUMP OIL
- Silicone Oils are defined chemical compounds, which are very resistant.
- Because of the low vapour pressure, they are ideal as a propellant for diffusion pumps.
- Silicone oils do not show any aging problems or detectable chemical changes even after a large number of inrushes of air.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray