Galvabrite Cold Galvanizing Compound
Galvabrite Cold Galvanizing Compound is the best long term zinc rich coating that protects iron and steel surfaces exposed atmospheric or corrosive conditions from rust and corrosion. It contains 95% zinc in very fine particles which gives metal surfaces is full galvanized protection without expense and inconvenience of hot dipping. If the coated surface is scratched, an electrochemical reaction causes the zinc to sacrifice itself for the best metal’s protection. This keeps corrosion off the protected surface.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray