Grease Graphite-264 is a non-melting for extremely high temperature lubrication. It has good oxidation, thermal and mechanical stability, adhere to metal surfaces for maximum function under the most arduous operating conditions. Thermally stable at temperature in excess of 240°C.
Grease Graphite- 264 is suitable for use in many types of bearings, both plain and anti-friction. Unlike normal grease, Grease Graphite-264 will not soften under increasing temperature. Recommended for sleeve bearings, ball joints, steering gears drive, universal joints, open gears, chain drives and many other applications requiring a grease of the highest thermal stability and performance. When used at temperature up to 200°C or higher, bearing should be packed more fully and require more frequent regressing.
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Virusal is a water based Daily Multi Surface Di...
- AeroShell W Oils were the first non-ash dispers...
- AeroShell straight mineral oils are blended fro...
- AeroShell Oil W 15W-50 is a unique blend of hig...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray