Grease Graphite-264 is a non-melting for extremely high temperature lubrication. It has good oxidation, thermal and mechanical stability, adhere to metal surfaces for maximum function under the most arduous operating conditions. Thermally stable at temperature in excess of 240°C.
Grease Graphite- 264 is suitable for use in many types of bearings, both plain and anti-friction. Unlike normal grease, Grease Graphite-264 will not soften under increasing temperature. Recommended for sleeve bearings, ball joints, steering gears drive, universal joints, open gears, chain drives and many other applications requiring a grease of the highest thermal stability and performance. When used at temperature up to 200°C or higher, bearing should be packed more fully and require more frequent regressing.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray