Rust Converter converts rust on any thing made of ferrous metals. It is a water thin liquid metal treatment compound which when applied to rusted metal, chemically changes the rust (iron oxide) into iron phosphate. The surface produced is an inert, hard and grayish, which will serve as a firm base for paint.
On non-ferrous metals, aluminum and galvanized iron, Rust Converter can also be used. It produces a toothed, slightly porous surface to which paint will grip and cling, forming a tight, lasting bond.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray