Rust Converter converts rust on any thing made of ferrous metals. It is a water thin liquid metal treatment compound which when applied to rusted metal, chemically changes the rust (iron oxide) into iron phosphate. The surface produced is an inert, hard and grayish, which will serve as a firm base for paint.
On non-ferrous metals, aluminum and galvanized iron, Rust Converter can also be used. It produces a toothed, slightly porous surface to which paint will grip and cling, forming a tight, lasting bond.
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray