Syntholube-250 EP Synthetic gears lubricant is heavy duty, extreme pressure formulation. It is compounded using a synthetic base stock, which has a high viscosity index and exceptionally low pour point. This lubricant contains extreme pressure additives, as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors to protect gears and bearings operated under a wide variety of load conditions. The high and temperature performance of this product exceed conventional 80W-140 hypoid lubricants. Synthetic generally demonstrate superiority in one or more measures of performance when compared to conventional mineral oils of the same weight or viscosity.
Syntholube-250 EP Synthetic outperforms conventional gear lubricant to promote longer gear life better operating economy.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray