Syntholube-250 EP Synthetic gears lubricant is heavy duty, extreme pressure formulation. It is compounded using a synthetic base stock, which has a high viscosity index and exceptionally low pour point. This lubricant contains extreme pressure additives, as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors to protect gears and bearings operated under a wide variety of load conditions. The high and temperature performance of this product exceed conventional 80W-140 hypoid lubricants. Synthetic generally demonstrate superiority in one or more measures of performance when compared to conventional mineral oils of the same weight or viscosity.
Syntholube-250 EP Synthetic outperforms conventional gear lubricant to promote longer gear life better operating economy.
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Virusal is a water based Daily Multi Surface Di...
- AeroShell W Oils were the first non-ash dispers...
- AeroShell straight mineral oils are blended fro...
- AeroShell Oil W 15W-50 is a unique blend of hig...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray