Syntholube-250 EP Synthetic gears lubricant is heavy duty, extreme pressure formulation. It is compounded using a synthetic base stock, which has a high viscosity index and exceptionally low pour point. This lubricant contains extreme pressure additives, as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors to protect gears and bearings operated under a wide variety of load conditions. The high and temperature performance of this product exceed conventional 80W-140 hypoid lubricants. Synthetic generally demonstrate superiority in one or more measures of performance when compared to conventional mineral oils of the same weight or viscosity.
Syntholube-250 EP Synthetic outperforms conventional gear lubricant to promote longer gear life better operating economy.
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray