Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating oils designed to provide excellent lubrication of steam turbines and many other industrial applications. These oils are made from severely hydro processed (API Group II) base oils, which have been carefully selected to provide satisfactory viscosity/temperature characteristics, low foaming tendencies and good water separation properties. In addition, they contain proven additives to protect equipment against rusting and to resist oxidation for long service life.
Turbine Oil-68 has a long and successful record of providing dependable turbine lubrication with excellent performance. Turbine Oil-68 meets the requirements of major turbine builders including GE, Siemens, Westinghouse, ABB Alstom, Elliot and Demag Delaval Steam Turbines.
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Virusal is a water based Daily Multi Surface Di...
- AeroShell W Oils were the first non-ash dispers...
- AeroShell straight mineral oils are blended fro...
- AeroShell Oil W 15W-50 is a unique blend of hig...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray