Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating oils designed to provide excellent lubrication of steam turbines and many other industrial applications. These oils are made from severely hydro processed (API Group II) base oils, which have been carefully selected to provide satisfactory viscosity/temperature characteristics, low foaming tendencies and good water separation properties. In addition, they contain proven additives to protect equipment against rusting and to resist oxidation for long service life.
Turbine Oil-68 has a long and successful record of providing dependable turbine lubrication with excellent performance. Turbine Oil-68 meets the requirements of major turbine builders including GE, Siemens, Westinghouse, ABB Alstom, Elliot and Demag Delaval Steam Turbines.
- L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetra...
- Long #2 is a special long-term antirust agent. ...
- Removing oil stains from natural fabric, synthe...
- Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polyme...
- Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray