AeroShell Grease 14
AeroShell Grease 14 is a helicopter multi-purpose grease composed of a mineral oil thickened with a calcium soap, possessing outstanding anti-fret and anti-moisture corrosion properties. It is oxidation and corrosion inhibited. The useful operating temperature range is –54°C to +93°C.
AeroShell Grease 14 is the leading helicopter multi-purpose grease and is approved by all helicopter manufacturers. Owing to its anti-fret properties, AeroShell Grease 14 is particularly suitable for the lubrication of helicopter main and tail rotor bearings, splines, etc
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray