CHAINLIFE SX is manufactured from highly stable blends of synthetic fluids which are clean, contain no silicones or solid lubricants, are non-carbonising in use and provide wet lubrication of bearings subjected to elevated temperatures for prolonged periods.
The material does not break down at elevated temperatures to produce hard lacquers which can at best prove difficult to remove and at worst, build up and block oil-ways thereby preventing any subsequent lubrication leading to rapid and costly wear.
17 Responses to “CHAINLIFE SX”
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray