Showing all 7 results
G. BESLUX GRAFOL AL PASTE
ANTISEIZE PASTE FREE COPPER
Antiseize and anticorrosive paste. intended for the protection of any type of screw, bolt, threaded connections as well as for endless screw, etc. also suitable as a anti-adherent paste on aluminium die casting.
- ? Special product intended for very high temperature whenever there is corrosion, seizing, scoring and generally seizing of threaded joints.
- ? Protects from scoring, corrosion, seizing etc.
- ? Makes easier the setting and unsetting of the parts.
- ? Excellent properties conduct electric current.
- ? Allows to recover and re-use the parts with the consequent saving in spare parts.
- ? Resists high loads thanks to its solid lubricants content.
- ? Long life and efficiency.
- ? Resists temperatures up to 1180? C (without contact with air)
WAY TO USE
Manual with brush etc. direct onto the surface to be protected.
Does not need previous treatments. Apply on clean surface to avoid that dust, grease etc. make the adhesion difficult.
G.A. 238 Antiseize and Antirust paste.
Antiseize and antirust paste. Superior to protect any type of bolts, screws and threads as well as endless screws, hinges, slide bearings and bearings exposed to high temperatures, vibrations, etc
Specifically designed to be used under high temperatures whenever corrosion, seizing and generally blockage or threads must be faced.
- – Makes de mounting and demounting of treated parts easier
- – Allows to recover and reuse the mounted pieces with the consequent spare parts saving.
- – Resist very heavy loads due to its high solid lubricants content.
- – Long life and efficiency.
- – Resist temperatures up to 1.100? C (without contact with air).
Applied manually with paint brush, cloth, etc., direct to the surface to be protected. Does not need previous treatment. The surfaces to be treated must be as clean as possible to avoid that oxide, dust, grease, etc., remnant makes the adhesion difficult
L-840 — Lubricant, Antirust and Permeating Agent
L-840 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetration agent forming thin film on metal surface?to protect all kinds of metal. With excellent water displace ability and penetrability, it is ideal for keeping outdoor electric systems and ordinary equipment. With high moisture- proofing ability, it prevents short of electric products, and protects metals against rust and corrosion.
Anti-rusting : Ideal for anti-rusting of the metal parts, machinery and its parts under?processing or waiting for next process. Ideal for protection of outdoor electric systems (prevention of short circuit and failure)
Lubrication : A lubricant showing anti-abrasion, antifriction and heat resistance.?Highly effective in lubricating the precision machinery and its accessories?requiring quick penetrability, moisture removal and drying.
Penetrability : It penetrates quickly between the fine cracks of dirt, contaminants or rust and accelerates the degradation of their molecules to help their relaxation.
Safety : Since chloric solvents are not used, it does not influence plastics, paint, rubber,?textile and wires.
Disassembly of fixated bolts and nuts
Cleaning grease, oil dirt, rust and corroded impurities off equipment and machinery
Electric systems of auto mobiles and diesel trains
Maintenance of military equipment
Maintenance of communication equipment on the ground, high land and in the sea
Lubrication and cleaning of generators and motors
Maintenance of equipment : aircrafts, automobiles, elevators, hoists, air tools and electric equipment?Relaxation of pressurized area of machinery for industry, vessel, agriculture and transportation, and home appliances
Moly-Paste 100 is highly concentrated low friction assembly paste containing highly refined Molybdenum Disulfide in synthetic carrier.
Moly-Paste 100 can be applied to gears, racks, pinions, spline, shafts, plain bearings, pivots, joints etc. Prevent pike-up when fitting bearings, wheels and pulleys etc. Ensure smoother running of machinery when applied to beds, slideways, centers and lead screws. Eliminate judder. Use on press tool pillars, pipe and rod bending machines, dies and stock in thread rolling and threaded connections to reduce torque even when hot.
Molypaste-N is highly concentrated low friction assembly paste containing highly refined Molybdenum Disulfide.
Molypaste-N can be applied to gears, racks, pinions, spline, shafts, plain bearings, pivots, joints etc. Prevent pick-up when press fitting bearings, wheels and pulleys etc., ensure smoother running of machinery when applied to beds, slideways, centers and lead screws. Eliminate judder. Use on press tool pillars, pipe and rod bending machines, dies and stick in thread roiling and threaded connections to reduce torque, even when hot.
Syntho-Paste 50 is highly concentrated low friction assembly paste containing highly refined Molybdenum Disulfide in synthetic carrier.
Syntho-Paste 50 can be applied to gears, racks, pinions, spline, shafts, plain bearings, pivots, joints etc. Prevent pike-up when fitting bearings, wheels and pulleys etc. Ensure smoother running of machinery when applied to beds, slideways, centers and lead screws. Eliminate judder. Use on press pillars, pipe and rod bending machines, dies and stock in thread rolling and threaded connections to reduce torque even when hot.
WIRE PULLING COMPOUND
Wire Pulling Compound is a water-soluble polymer gel with PTFE specifically designed to facilitate smooth pulling of electrical and communications wires and cables. It clings to the cable to provide maximum friction reduction and superior lubricity throughout the entire pull and to avoid wire damage from high pulling forces. It dries to a very thin film that will ease cable removal if required.
Wire Pulling Compound is compatible to all commonly used cable types and conduits for electrical, electronic, telecommunications and data applications including coaxial and fibre optic? cable. It has no damaging effects on physical or electrical properties of all types of cable jackets.
It is easy to apply without drips and runs allowing for clean overhead and vertical application. Excess can easily be cleaned up with water.
- ?Maximum friction reduction ? For long pulls and difficult pulling applications
- ?Safe for user and environment ? Non toxic, non flammable, harmless to skin on contact, biodegradable
- ?Compatible ? To a wide range of cable jackets and conduits
- ?Easy application ? By hand, brush or pump
- ?Easy clean up ? By wiping with water
- ?Leaves very thin film that does not block conduit and eases removal
- ?No residue ? After evaporation less than 1% non combustible residue
- ?Non staining
- ?Slow drying
- Ideal for overhead applications and vertical installations
- ?For pulling light weight communication and data network cables including fibre optic cables
- ?For pulling industrial power and telecom cables over long distances
- ?For long cable pulls and difficult cable pulling applications
- ?Safe to use with all commonly used materials such as rubber, neoprene, nylon, PVC, PE, semi-conducting jacket