Showing all 3 results
G. BESLUX GRAFOL AL PASTE
ANTISEIZE PASTE FREE COPPER
Antiseize and anticorrosive paste. intended for the protection of any type of screw, bolt, threaded connections as well as for endless screw, etc. also suitable as a anti-adherent paste on aluminium die casting.
- ? Special product intended for very high temperature whenever there is corrosion, seizing, scoring and generally seizing of threaded joints.
- ? Protects from scoring, corrosion, seizing etc.
- ? Makes easier the setting and unsetting of the parts.
- ? Excellent properties conduct electric current.
- ? Allows to recover and re-use the parts with the consequent saving in spare parts.
- ? Resists high loads thanks to its solid lubricants content.
- ? Long life and efficiency.
- ? Resists temperatures up to 1180? C (without contact with air)
WAY TO USE
Manual with brush etc. direct onto the surface to be protected.
Does not need previous treatments. Apply on clean surface to avoid that dust, grease etc. make the adhesion difficult.
G.A. 238 Antiseize and Antirust paste.
Antiseize and antirust paste. Superior to protect any type of bolts, screws and threads as well as endless screws, hinges, slide bearings and bearings exposed to high temperatures, vibrations, etc
Specifically designed to be used under high temperatures whenever corrosion, seizing and generally blockage or threads must be faced.
- – Makes de mounting and demounting of treated parts easier
- – Allows to recover and reuse the mounted pieces with the consequent spare parts saving.
- – Resist very heavy loads due to its high solid lubricants content.
- – Long life and efficiency.
- – Resist temperatures up to 1.100? C (without contact with air).
Applied manually with paint brush, cloth, etc., direct to the surface to be protected. Does not need previous treatment. The surfaces to be treated must be as clean as possible to avoid that oxide, dust, grease, etc., remnant makes the adhesion difficult
Turbine Oil-68 is a premium quality lubricating oils designed to provide excellent lubrication of steam turbines and many other industrial applications. These oils are made from severely hydro processed (API Group II) base oils, which have been carefully selected to provide satisfactory viscosity/temperature characteristics, low foaming tendencies and good water separation properties. In addition, they contain proven additives to protect equipment against rusting and to resist oxidation for long service life.
Turbine Oil-68 has a long and successful record of providing dependable turbine lubrication with excellent performance. Turbine Oil-68 meets the requirements of major turbine builders including GE, Siemens, Westinghouse, ABB Alstom, Elliot and Demag Delaval Steam Turbines.