|K1 is a lubricating and anti-rusting penetration agent forming thin film on metal surface to protect all kinds of metal. With excellent water displace ability and penetrability, it is ideal for keeping outdoor electric systems and ordinary equipment. With high moisture-proofing ability, it prevents short of electric products, and protects metals against rust and corrosion.
• Antirusting : Ideal for antirusting of the metal parts, machinery and its parts under processing or waiting for next process.
|• Disassembly of fixated bolts and nuts
• Cleaning grease, oil dirt, rust and corroded impurities off equipment and machinery
• Electric systems of automobils and diesel trains
• Maintenance of military equipment
• Maintenance of communication equipment on the ground, high land and in the sea
• Lubrication and cleaning of generators and motors
• Maintenance of equipment: aircrafts, automobiles, elevators, hoists, air tools and electric equipment
• Relaxation of pressurized area of machinery for industry, vessel, agriculture and transportation, and home appliances
|• Spraying after cleaning foreign substances is more effective
• To clean rust and various foreign substances, clean it with wiper or brush after some time passes after spraying.
• Spray it sufficiently to keep lubricating and antirusting film even.
• Spray with extension tube to the nonaccessible areas.
• The film of K1 is easily cleaned by NABAKEM DC-5000.
|• Remove dust or dirt off applied surface to apply it.
• Use brush or sand paper to remove rust or scale and apply it.
• Even though it is low-flammable, keep away from fire to spray it.
• Provide good ventilation for long-time use.
• Keep it in the well-ventilated place below 40℃.
• Do not use it toward fire.
• Do not use near heater or stove.
• Do not use in the room using fire.
• Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
• Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
• Do not throw it away into fire.
• Punch the can to throw it away.
• Do not keep it in the closed place.
• Spraying may not work well below 5℃.