Radcool Anti Freeze (Radiator Coolant)
Radcool Anti freeze is used as a high performance engine coolant and antifreeze for internal combustion stationary engines & machineries, developed to meet the increasing performance requirement of modern cooling systems.
It provides a high degree of corrosion protection for all metals currently used in cooling systems and has been designed to fulfill the latest performance requirement of motor manufactures. It is particularly suitable for cooling system using a large proportion of aluminum alloys in their construction and for fuel economy engines operation at higher temperature.
- The fast evaporating contact cleaner that does ...
- LPS-3 is the long-term, waxy film, premier rust...
- LPS-2 is the strong, oily film multi-purpose lu...
- LPS-1 is a greaseless lubricant that penetrates...
- Insta Klenz is an advance protection Hand Sanit...
- Latest posts
- Anti Seize Compound
- Assembly Paste
- Bearing Greases
- Contact Grease
- De Greaser
- Food Grade Grease
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Paint Removers
- Silicon Fluid
- Silicon Grease
- Silicon Spray